Welcome to Mad About Blooms! After years of wanting to start a blog and contemplating whether I should or not, I finally pulled the trigger. I’m so excited to launch Mad About Blooms and to have a creative outlet where I can share with you all of my adventures, inspirations, musings and everything in between.
I chose the name Mad About Blooms because I am absolutely OBSESSED with flowers and floral arranging. I spent hours thinking of names for my blog and could never come up with anything clever or unique. After realizing I was overthinking the whole process, I decided on the name Mad About Blooms.
Some fun facts about me:
– I graduated from Arizona State University a few years ago and began a career in the non-profit industry.
– I currently work full time for the Foundation for Blind Children in Phoenix, Arizona.
– I’m an only child and am extremely close with my parents.
– I have been dating my boyfriend (Steven) for almost 6 years and am completely in love with him. I adore him more and more every.single.day.
– I am completely addicted to spin classes and spin about six times a week.
– My motto is: “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire”.
– If I could have any job at all I would be a florist (duh!).
– My guilty pleasures include: dark chocolate, Diet Dr. Pepper and shopping at Anthropologie.
Thank you so much for stopping by! Be sure to take a look around and follow me on my social media accounts. Don’t forget to check back soon too! I have some great ideas that I can’t wait to share with you guys!